1. Big Ol’ Thing!TM
2. “Sobbing” – Nintendo’s newest interactive offering for the Wii.
3. Norbit DVD - includes 83 minutes of deleted scenes and director’s commentary.
4. The Norton Anthology of Threats
5. JuicyKlose – A container lid/Bartlett pear set (by Brookstone).
6. Criterion’s “Bergman Bloopers” – Criterion honors the late genius’s film career with this DVD of laff-out-loud cut-outs from all of the guy’s movies! Includes a hilarious take from “Wild Strawberries” when Victor Sjostrom, playing the doctor, stares at the fighting couple but does so in such a way that doesn’t quite get across the plight of the human condition!
7. Starbucks Reminder Card – Holiday-themed sturdy plastic card that is easily carried in one’s wallet or purse and serves the purpose of reminding the holder of Starbucks’ existence.
8. Leather-bound complete Wikipedia encyclopedia set (84 volumes and daily delivery of CorrectRight® supplement booklets which possibly correct any false content in the original set [or in previous supplement booklets])
9. Hasbro’s My Little Pony (Not Yours)TM
10. Harry and David’s Indeterminate Number of Months of Fruit Club membership
Go to “Gifts” category to see the worst gifts of the last couple of years, okay?